“After nourishment, shelter and companionship, stories are the thing we need most in the world.”- Philip Pullman
Are you interested in writing a guest post for our festival’s blog? With more than 10,000 views in 2014, our blog offers a thriving platform to make connections with its hundreds of unique visitors and expand your online visibility and social network. We are looking for guest bloggers with exceptional writing skills who have a powerful story to share that reflects upon our 2016 festival theme: HOME.
Gest Blogging Requirements for the Spirit & Place Festival’ Blog:
- Spirit & Place Festival is seeking blog posts that are story-centered, personal, and conversational.
- We’re looking for well-written, high-quality, and original content. The style of your guest post should be lively and thought provoking with a clear message and a transparent structure.
- You must include a catchy title in your post. Ideally, the title should not be more than 10 words and should create an urgency or importance, almost compelling the reader to read the entire post.
- Guest post must not exceed 400 words.
- All guest posts must contain an image, caption, and photo credit.
- You may include in-post links if they are relevant to the topic of your post. We also have the capability to embed videos in your post.
- You must include a short and concise bio about yourself. A good byline usually includes author’s name, area of expertise or areas of interest, and a link to his/her website or blog or social media profiles.
Please resist being self-promotional or overtly promoting your organization or cause. You can plug that information (if needed) in the author bio.
Spirit & Place Festival reserves the right to make minor edits to your post and include information about the festival dates at the bottom of the post.
Please email your post and a high resolution image to Erin Kelley, Program Director for Spirit & Place at email@example.com.